Review | Cinders Bath Bomb


Anyone who knows me knows that I love Lush products; I love their face masks, their hair products, lip products and particularly anything I can use in the bath. I love having a bath all year round, but especially during the winter, it's just a really nice way to relax and warm up after being out in the cold, so I'm a massive fan of Lush's Christmas range, in particular their Cinders bath bomb.


I've been using Lush bath bombs and bubble bars now for about 3 years and I'm yet to discover a scent from their range that I love more than Cinders! I know some people go crazy for Snow Fairy - and I do as well, I think it's an amazing smell - but Cinders has this amazing spicy cinnamon but slightly sweet fruit punch smell to it, making it the perfect Christmas bath bomb. It actually upsets me a bit that they don't do these all year round, so when the sales come round I have to stock pile!

Compared to other Lush bath bombs Cinders is around half the size of them, it doesn't have different colours and it doesn't put on a show, but it is half the price of other bath bombs and the smell alone sells it for me. Cinders contains popping candy which you can slightly feel, but it really is pot luck on whether you get a lot of it in the bath bomb due to them all being hand made, so I inspect quite a few before picking which one to buy. 

Due to it being half the size of other bath bombs I would recommend having the bath a bit smaller than you might usually have otherwise you're not going to feel the benefits as much because the product will just become diluted. In terms of the benefits, I find it makes my skin feel slightly softer and smoother after I've used it and makes it smell amazing, but it just improves my mood as a whole. I know that if I've had a bad day, my eyes are sore and tired and I've got a bit of a headache, using this will help me; the smell just relaxes you but wakes you up at the same time. It makes it possible to stay awake for a few more hours before bed but still gets you ready to fall asleep as soon as you hit the pillow, you won't be tossing and turning because it's so relaxing!

If it's not clear, I LOVE Cinders and if anyone was to ask me which one product to buy from Lush I would always say this. Compared to other Lush products it's really inexpensive so it provides a treat for a small price. I'd recommend looking out for the Boxing Day sales because I'm 99% sure Lush will have their half price or BOGOF sale, so I think I'll be buying the whole factory of these!

3 comments

  1. Ooh this looks right up my street - I LOVE the smell of cinnamon. I'll definitely be queuing up behind you if these go half price after Xmas!

    Beth // Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the spicy cinnamon smell around this time of year! Reminds me of mulled wine haha.

    Great post!
    Charlotte xx
    dobeautywithcharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I have never seen this one before and I am Lush obsessed! Love cinnamon scents so I must give it a go!

    Really love your blog and I have followed you on GFC and Bloglovin! Can't wait for future posts :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete